Alexander Street pairs exclusive content with the latest technology to deliver customizable products and services to libraries and their patrons worldwide. We blend video, audio, and text with cutting-edge online tools to transform the way people research, learn, and teach in virtually every discipline.
Through partnerships with thousands of the world’s leading content providers, we provide high-quality resources in disciplines including history, literature, music, health sciences, business, and engineering.
Our success springs from our team of creative, dedicated employees—from software developers and indexing specialists to subject-matter experts and former librarians. Our employees work closely together to envision and implement technology solutions that anticipate users’ needs at every stage of the learning process.
Alexander Street offers a suite of products and services, all delivered on our user-friendly interface, to help libraries of every type leverage their resources to the fullest. Our resources include:
- Award-winning Online Collections: More than 100 databases curated by expert editors
- Discipline-level Products: Cost-effective offerings grant access to content spanning entire topic areas
- Individual Streams and DVDs: 10,000+ educational films in dozens of subject areas
- Evidence-based Acquisition: A flexible model for building custom collections based on the “evidence” of your patrons’ usage
- Powerful Interface: Featuring dozens of online features—including semantic facet browsing, playlist-building functionality, synchronous transcripts, and an instant citation exporter—that enhance learning and scholarship.
Alexander Street currently serves more than 3,500 institutions across 60 countries from our offices in Alexandria, Virginia; London; Shanghai; and New York City. To find out what we can do for your academic, public, or research library, drop us a line at info [at] alexanderstreet [dot] com.