Discover digital content that directly supports course curricula at your school. Partnering with Alexander Street means your library will significantly broaden teacher and student access to learning and scholarly content.
Dramatically increase your video ROI. Offer users unlimited full-length access to the largest, most comprehensive collection of academic video online.
Or, choose one of two specialty PDA collections and pay only for what patrons use.
Uncover text, audio, and video collections that support virtually every academic discipline and transform the way people research, teach, and learn.
Librarians and faculty may request a free 30-day trial to any collection.
Explore the largest, most diverse catalog of online music content in the world.
From classical to alternative rock to zydeco, from ballet to operatic arias to alternative dance, our Music and Dance resources cross genres and content formats.
Tools for librarians
Administrative and analytical tools help librarians manage content and increase usage.
- Free, detailed MARC records for 100% of content.
- Full integration with discovery services, such as Summon, EDS, Primo, and WorldCat.
- In-depth usage statistics including COUNTER-compliant reports and SUSHI-enabled reports. Plus, customizable reports that you can export by title, subject, and collection.
- New user training videos and marketing resources.
- Dedicated account management.