- Products and Services
- Product Listing A-Z
- What's New
- Australia & New Zealand
- Counseling and Therapy
- Dance and Music
- Science and Medicine
- Social Sciences
- Resource Center
- Press Room
- Single Titles
- Contact Us
Nursing Education in Video: Second Edition
"Outstanding Academic Title 2012" Award Winner! -CHOICE
"Highly recommended. . . Outstanding interface and features." -CHOICE
"The quality of the video recordings is excellent. . . The content of Nursing Education in Video is current." -The Journal of the Medical Library Association
Nursing Education in Video: Second Edition is the most comprehensive, functional collection of nursing videos available today. It gives faculty and students anywhere-anytime access to the complete collection of Medcom’s highly regarded training videos—over 400 titles.
Special purchase pricing is available only through December 31, 2015—contact your representative for more details and to request a trial today.
Medcom nursing videos are:
- The highest quality available. They have won more than 50 major awards for excellence, including the prestigious Emmy award.
- Updated to reflect the most current, best-practice standards.
- Fully compliant with federal regulations from agencies such as OSHA and CMS and fully accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center--the gold standard for nursing content accreditation.
- Embed video on library pages, in learning management systems, or in slides.
- Watch videos on the go with most handheld devices.
- Create, annotate, and organize clips, and include links to other content.
- Watch synchronized, searchable transcripts running alongside each video.
- Use full MARC records and permanent URLs to let users link to, cite, and share video.
- Gauge usage with COUNTER-compliant statistics and full compatibility with discovery systems such as Primo, Summon, and EDS.
- Enjoy in-class, on-campus, and remote-access viewing, along with fee-free public performance rights, all included in the usage terms.
Nursing Education in Video: Second Edition is an online video collection available to libraries and educational institutions worldwide via subscription or one-time purchase of perpetual rights. No special setup or software is required—all you need is an Internet connection.
Subscribers to Nursing Education in Video: Second Edition receive access to more than 400 videos together with new and revised titles added throughout the subscription term.
Purchasers of Nursing Education in Video: Second Edition acquire perpetual rights to more than 400 videos, together with all new and revised content added through the end of 2019. This includes at least 40 revised and 10 newly commissioned titles per year.
Individual titles from this collection can be purchased on DVD or as individual streams on academicvideostore.com.